Who is Eligible?
A household is eligible if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Has an income that is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines;
- Participates in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- Participates in one of several Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- Is approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision;
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year; or
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating broadband provider’s existing low-income program.
Where can I find additional information and how can I apply for the ACP?
Please visit https://www.fcc.gov/acp for the FCC FAQ’s and the consumer application.
Consumer Complaint Process
All consumers have a right to file a complaint with the FCC regarding the ACP supported service or difficulties enrolling in the ACP. The FCC’s Consumer Complaint Center information is below.
- Phone Number: 1-888-225-5322
- Video Phone Number: 1-844-432-2275
- Website address: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov